Gran Turismo 5 DLC and Update Coming 9.25.12
Wanting a reason to jump back into Gran Turismo 5? Or have some gripes about no support for the game? Well not to worry, next Tuesday, Sept 25th, both new DLC and an update are coming out for the racing sim.
Three new cars will be available, and run you $0.99 per car. The Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12, Subaru BRZ S ’12 and Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11 will be the three cars that you can buy. Along with the DLC, update 2.08 will be available as well that brings many fixes and tweaks to the game.
- Ability to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- Player ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed, except for formula cars.
- The amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)